Re: [OM] Eyecups

Subject: Re: [OM] Eyecups
From: John Hermanson <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 11:39:28 -0400
The original Eyecup 1 which took round diopetrs is no longer made though you
should
be able to find used ones.  Checking for cracking when you look them over.
Round
diopters are no longer made.
Each  new rectangular diopter you buy  comes built into an Eyecup 2.  The
diopter
lenses are not available loose (without the Eyecup 2).

John
Camtech
http://www.zuiko.com