Re: [OM] 21mm f2.0 Beauty

Subject: Re: [OM] 21mm f2.0 Beauty
From: Lars Haven <lhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 21:48:47 +0200
WKato@xxxxxxx wrote:

> In a message dated 98-09-27 15:37:02 EDT, Mr. Wright wrote:
>
> << But with the narrow focus rubber (and no
>  groove to settle into), the 35/2.8 rubber came right off. I wasn't sure
>  what to use (rubber cement?), so I used a bit of glue stick as a
>  temporary fix. Did you have to use glue, and if so, what did you
>  use? >>
>
> I just used one small dab of Pliobond to keep the rubber from rotating.
>
> Warren Kato

I use double side adhesive tape. Good quality tape works very well.

Sometimes the rubber has become loose with age, so it may be necessary
to reduce the size of the ring a bit. I have put a description of the
procedure I use on my web page http://isa.dknet.dk/~lhaven/Maintenance.html

Regards
Lars
--
Lars Haven  <mailto:lhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> aka <lhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
"When writing about women, one must dip one's pen in a rainbow"