Re: [OM] Mirror/Focus Adjustment (Long)

Subject: Re: [OM] Mirror/Focus Adjustment (Long)
From: "Shawn Wright" <swright@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 14:59:27 -0800
On 28 Sep 98 at 11:00, John Hermanson wrote:

> An easier test might be just to use  something on the horizon (or
> infinity).  Of course this must be done with a lens that you know is
> calibrated properly for infinity.
> If those are sharp, everything else in between will be too.

I just assumed using something near the close focus limit would be more
critical due to the limited DOF. Is there a problem with this method that I'm
not considering? Should I also check the infinity focus?

I should know in the next few days if the mirror "shim" has improved focus in
close up shots.

Thanks.