Re: [OM] Eyecups

Subject: Re: [OM] Eyecups
From: Gary Schloss <schloss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 21:09:40 -0800
Steven Read wrote:

>Could someone give a rundown on what eyecups are available, how one tells them
>apart, and which take the diopter lenses?  And can I use one with a corrective
>lens on an OM-4/4Ti which has built in diopter correction (just not enough for
>my right eye).  Are the diopter lenses always round?  I apparently have the
>Olympus Eyecup 2 which seems to have a place for a rectangular lens.

Well, it looks like the above questions were already given exhaustive
answers.  I would just like to mention that a couple of days ago a USED
Eyecup 1 sold on eBay for $23 plus $3.25 for shipping.  Egads, now I am
hitting myself on the head for recently selling here several OLY eyecups
for MUCH, MUCH LESS. :-)

So, let me use this opportunity to remind you that I still have a few
eyecups left, and despite the eBay madness my prices are still the same.
Here is your chance to take'em before I become greeeeeeedy. :-)

- Eyecup 1 [used]                       -- $ 10
- Dioptric Correction Lens 1 (+1) [new] -- $ 10
- Dioptric Correction Lens 1 (-4) [new] -- $ 10
- Dioptric Correction Lens 1 (-5) [new] -- $ 10
- Eyecup 2 [new]                        -- $ 14
- Dioptric Correction Lens 2 (-3) [new] -- $ 22

Shipping within the U.S. should be $1-2 per item.

Cheers,

/Gary Schloss.
Studio City, CA
schloss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx