[OM] Zuiko 50 mm f 1.8 again.

Subject: [OM] Zuiko 50 mm f 1.8 again.
From: "Angel Lobo Caballero" <angel.lobo@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 12:28:26 +0200
Hi all .

I have tree lenses Zuiko 50 mm  f 1.8 :

1º.-  The old 50  " F.Zuiko".
2º.-  The mid time  " MC "
3º.-  The last   " made in Japan "

As we all  know the first one is single coated and the last two
multi coated. As we know, too, the " F. Zuiko " is 6 els / 5 grps and
the last " made in Japan " is 6  els / 4 grps. I don´t know the groups
of the " MC ".
========
I don´t know if the 50 1.8  "MC" is a new F. Zuiko multi coated
or an old (and well made)  "made in Japan".

I think the 50mm  f 1.8 engraved " MC " in the best lens of 50mm
made by Olympus (all 50 1.4 and 1.2 including), in general perfor
mance (flare, definition, contrast, etc.) Macro not incl.

Thanks.

Ángel Lobo
CUENCA (Spain)