Re: [OM] On Women, Wolves, and Warm Beer...

Subject: Re: [OM] On Women, Wolves, and Warm Beer...
From: Gary Schloss <schloss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 11:34:02 -0800
A question to my dear male Zuiks:

As long as we keep discussing women and their left brain/right brain
affinities, old British Motorcycles, warm beer, "packs of wolves", and
the demise of the British Empire, why is anyone surprised that potential
female participants are reluctant to jump in?

Heck, any Olympienne/female Zuik (Zuikine?) contemplating to join the OLY
list would be in grave danger of testosterone poisoning (Baroness Thatcher
is, of course, in no such danger... :-)).

Let's tone it down, guys!  For the next couple of weeks, I want everyone
to be sensitive, share recipes, and comment strictly on OM's, photography,
or their current crochet projects :-).

Cheers,

/Gary Schloss.
Studio City, CA