Re: [OM] Warm Beer...(no Oly content)

Subject: Re: [OM] Warm Beer...(no Oly content)
From: svtbrad@xxxxxxxxxx (Bradley Mabb)
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 19:26:49 -0700
>>I drink Guiness in Southern Ireland (Limerick a few weeks ago) or the Isle
>of Man whenever possible as it always tastes better.  Can't wait to try
>Death & Taxes - where is local?

   Clive,

    North of SanFrancisco, California winecountry, Sonoma Co., home of
  Alembic guitars and basses, EMG pickups, Mesa-Boogie amplifiers. My
  (current) SVT is a SVT-400 bi-amp head w/an Ampeg SVT 8-10 cab that once
  belonged to Jefferson Starship. It's age lends me to beleave it may have
  been Cassidy's at one time.
   Death&Taxes is made by Moonlight Brewery in Petaluma.

                                                 cheers,
                                                   Brad