Re: [OM] Remains of OM garage sale

Subject: Re: [OM] Remains of OM garage sale
From: "Richard Dale" <Richard_Dale@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 1998 08:17:12 +0000

 (Embedded
 image moved   Garth Wood <garth @ telusplanet.net>
 to file:      01/10/98 06:49
 PIC03221.PCX)

Please respond to olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To:   olympus @ Zuiko.sls.bc.ca
cc:    (bcc: Richard Dale/FIGROUP)

At 11:09 PM 9/30/98 -0400, Paul Tokarowski wrote:
>Dear OM users:
>
>I have sold off all of my Om collection with the exception of the
>following lenses.  Please email if you are interested or have question
>regarding condition,etc.  All lenses have original Olympus front and
>rear caps, 500mm has a box.
>
>Zuiko 100/f2         Mint-  $350
>Zuiko 24/f2/hood     Mint-  $400
>Zuiko 500/f8 Mirror  Mint-  $400, w hoya skylight 72mm

>Just wanted to put my two cents' worth in here.  Paul sold me a couple of
lenses (21mm F/2.0 >and 90mm F/2.0 macro), and I was pleased as punch with
the purchases.

I'll second that the equipment I bought off Paul was virtually as new,
immaculate. Can I really justify buying the 100mm f2 as well as having a
90mm, 85mm and 100mm f2.8. The price is very tempting (for us Brits) FYI
the 100 would be 650 - 750 USD (s/h) in the UK.
The 85 I got is SC though, never mind, its a pity I found out, ignorance is
bliss, now I have nagging doubts.  It's a nice lens to handle and the focal
length more suitable.