Re: [OM] On Women, Wolves, and Warm Beer...

Subject: Re: [OM] On Women, Wolves, and Warm Beer...
From: "Ken Norton" <image66@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 1998 10:10:06 -0500
Gary S. weepingly wrote:
>Oh Ken, what an insensitive comment!!!  Do you really have to be
>sooo mean, MEAN, MEEEEEAAAN to me?! [sniff, sniff]  I would have
>called you "the big creep", but that name is already reserved for
>someone else... ;-)
>
>Of course, with three females in your house you must feel veeery
>repressed...  Ok, ok, I forgive you, but pls, pls don't ever do
>anything like this again.
>
>P.S. Ken, what about this rumor I hear that your company will soon
>release a new line of Hi-Fi digital tape recorders under the label
>"L*nda Tr*pp Signature"?  Should be huge, HUGE!!! ;-)

The repression hasn't started up too bad from #3, but #1 has been rather
successful at it since "I do."  #2 is learning fast, but disguises it as
being "daddy's little girl."

The "L*nda Tr*pp Signature" recorder, known as the LTS-1 is a tremendous
product.  Cleverly desguised as an Olympus pocket tape recorder with it's
own built-in set of clip leads for attaching to telephone handsets.  The
NEWT-1 is identical to the LTS-1 with the exception of an interface to
scanners capable of picking up cell-phone conversations.  Each comes with
mailers with the addresses of your favorite prosecuter or congressman.
We've also opened up a new coffee shop in Washington DC called "Kenneth
Starrbucks."  The java is a bit acidy, but the recipies are available on the
internet.

Ken N.