Re: [OM] Winder for OM1

Subject: Re: [OM] Winder for OM1
From: "Rand E. Tomcala" <rtomcala@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 23:52:57 -0700
Cc: swright@xxxxxxxxx, swright@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Andy,
  I have an OM2 that came new the same way with no MD badge but with the
ports and contacts for a motordrive.  If the ports and contacts are
there , and your body is still fully functional, a motordrive dor winder
will work.  The bottom line is the ports and contacts, not the MD
badge!    Although I believe it has been stated that a non-MD OM1 can be
converted to accept a motordrive or winder.