Re: [OM] Winder for OM1

Subject: Re: [OM] Winder for OM1
From: John Hermanson <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 01 Oct 1998 12:46:07 -0400
If its got the contacts and the MD port, it can use Winders & Motors and doesn't
matter if its got the MD badge or not.  There were some made withgout badges,
but there were also some made with badges that were the equivalent of scotch
tape and may have come off during the years.
There was also a series made with  a very thin metal MD plate glued to the front
of the top cover near the rewind release lever.  That could easily fall off too.

John