Re: [OM] Remains of OM garage sale

Subject: Re: [OM] Remains of OM garage sale
From: Jan Steinman <jans@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 1998 14:54:16 -0700
>>At 11:09 PM 9/30/98 -0400, Paul Tokarowski wrote:
>>>I have sold off all of my Om collection with the exception of the
>>>following lenses...

>>... I was pleased as punch with
>>the purchases.
>
>I'll second that the equipment I bought off Paul was virtually as new,
>immaculate...

Count me as another Paul fan. I've made a total of three purchases from his
garage sale -- the third one is not yet delivered.

There was an initial communications problem that made me a bit disgruntled,
but Paul made it up by making a great peace offering, which was my second
purchase: an as-new 85-250. Then I completely blew my budget by asking what
was left!

So on communications, I'd say initially only a C-, but he went the extra
mile to bring that back up to a B+.

However, on condition, Paul gets an A+. If he says "Mint -" it's only
because there's a non-glass fingerprint somewhere that you'll never find...
:-)

: Jan Steinman <mailto:jans@xxxxxxxxxxx>
: 19280 Rydman Court, West Linn, OR 97068-1331 USA
: +1.503.635.3229