Re: [OM] Warm Beer...

Subject: Re: [OM] Warm Beer...
From: svtbrad@xxxxxxxxxx (Bradley Mabb)
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 1998 19:48:29 -0700
>>the Japanese competition because they were (with very few honourable
>>exceptions) slow, unreliable and leaked oil incessantly.  It was their

       They leaked oil because they were around long enough to do so. Same with
   Harleys. Japanese bikes may have speed, but they're basically disposable
   bikes, ie low milage. you won't find many 60's Japanese bikes around and
   don't think I ever saw a 50's Japanese bikes, unlike Triumph, BSA, Norton,
   BMW, Harleys, and Indians. I had my Harley for 17 years and it had 400,000
   miles on it when I finally sold it. (Will get another :)).

     Oly content...umm, umm, of the several OM's we've had in stock this
past month or so, only the OM2 w/macro outfit is left. :))

                                               enjoy,
                                                 Brad