[OM] flower photography tips

Subject: [OM] flower photography tips
From: Valentin Sama <vsama@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 02 Oct 1998 13:54:27 +0000
> Joseph, I'd be interested in hearing what you think about E100S. I've been
> using it exclusively over the last couple of years (made in America and
> all) but am beginning to get annoyed at its much higher cost compared to
> similar Fuji emulsions...
>
> Regards,
>
> Denton Taylor

Dear friends. I believe E100S is a great film, and E100SW a very good
one too, with a warmer flavor. Of course  Fuji films are as good too.
But if you are looking for a similar intense color as Velvia film? wait
till you see the brand new Kodak Ektachrome 100 VS (Vivid Color),
introduced this very Photokina. You have a Velvia palette, grain and
sharpness, but with a true 100 ISO. Not yet in the stores alas.

Valentin Sama
FV Magazine
Technical Editor
Spain