Re: [OM] Battery for OM-1n

Subject: Re: [OM] Battery for OM-1n
From: Steven_Read@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 1998 23:02:13 -0400

"Rand E. Tomcala" <rtomcala@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

   I would guess the ideal (short of using mercury) would be the M-9 adapters.
<snip>
   What is getting interesting is that an individual from Hawaii has put at
   Ebay Dutch Auction twice now batches of M-9 adapters.  I guess that he
   is "testing the water" as it were, the first batch had a minimum of
   about $24.95 and the second batch the minimum was $20.  Very few to no
   takers either time, if he comes back again with another drop on the
   minimum, I believe that he will be swarmed.  If I see it I will post to
   the list, as I'm sure that others will also.

Or just send him email and ask Since he's selling in dribs and drabs anyway...

"Bruce & Amy Hansen" <hansen02@xxxxxxxxxxx>

(I started to give you his phone number but decided that wouldn't be quite right
without asking him first).  He takes visa or mastercard and delivered the 7
MR9's I bid for.  If I remember right, he started with about 200 MR9's and sold
less than 20.