Re: [OM] Re: warm beer, and bikes

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: warm beer, and bikes
From: svtbrad@xxxxxxxxxx (Bradley Mabb)
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 1998 18:33:51 -0700

    WINSOR,

      Yes, I AM over 40, thus the experience. I am not protesting anything.
   I suppose the "old boy" part is relavent. It's not what I was saying you
   were wrong about. The owning for reasons of nostagia is.
      I bought into OM (and still own OM) because I like many features, such
   as having the shutter speed ring on the front, sharpness of lenses, and
   FROM EXPERIENCE, have found them to be very reliable. There are other
   reasons too, but I'm not going to get into the whole deal.
     So once again, you're wrong- I haven't made your point for you at all.

                                              Brad