[OM] Photo stores

Subject: [OM] Photo stores
From: kyu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Volkhart Baumgaertner)
Date: Sun, 04 Oct 1998 15:16:20 GMT
Yo,

as my trip to the States is approaching (11 days to go) I thought this might
be a good time to ask the list for suggestions as to photo stores or other
Oly-relevant places/events on my route that a zuicoholic should not miss.

The places I will get to are (this is what happens when your friends and
relatives are spread out all over the States; California and Iowa will have
to wait until spring, though):

Long Island (Amagansett), probably New York City for a day, Miami/Ft.
Lauderdale, Orlando, Columbia, SC, Newport News, VA, may be Atlanta, GA.

Any advice or hints will be highly appreciated.

MtFbwy,
Volkhart

--
Volkhart Baumgaertner     email: kyu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx