Re: Lens Hoods (was [OM] Silver lens Rim)

Subject: Re: Lens Hoods (was [OM] Silver lens Rim)
From: WKato@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 1998 14:25:33 EDT

<< > While we're on the subject of lend hoods, has any lens maker ever made a
 >  "zoom" hood ?

I have a Hoya "Multi Lens Hood" for my 35-70/3.6.  There are three positions
for the hood, roughly 35, 50 and 70 to 100 so it works quite well.  For the
55mm size the angles of view are 78, 44 and 32.  I would think that any store
that stocks Hoya could order it for you.  My dealer had never heard of it
before but after I ordered a couple, he ordered a whole set from 49mm to 72mm.

Warren Kato