[OM] Olympus Camera Club

Subject: [OM] Olympus Camera Club
From: Chris Barker <cmib@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 1998 04:41:13 +0100
The Olympus Camera Club is a small club in the UK which is run by Ian Aston
of Olympus UK.  He produces an A4-sized, part-colour glossy magazine
quarterly which has news, articles, competitions (with Oly gear as prizes)
and small adverts.  He also does presentations around the country.  He can
sometimes find copies of various manuals.

The Club subscription is £15 (UKP) per annum.  The address: Olympus Camera
Club, P O Box 222, Southall, Middlesex, UB2 4SB, England; tel: +44 171 250
4583, fax +44 171 250 4588.

Chris