Re: [OM] F280 Off Camera

Subject: Re: [OM] F280 Off Camera
From: ONLYOLYBW@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 1998 23:41:22 EDT
Hi Les & George,
The 280 flash will work in "TTL Normal" & Manual modes on the Bounce Grip 2 if
you plug in the 5 pin TTL cord into the bottom of the bounce grip.
The Super FP mode ONLY works on the bounce grip if you connect the 7 pin F0.6
TTL cord from the hot shoe directly to the 280 flash.  Of course, you also
have Normal TTL and Manual capabilities with this hook up.
What I do fine strange with the 280 on the bounce grip is; if there are no
batteries in the 280 flash, it will not fire, nor will it charge up.  This is
not the case with the T32.
BW
Ps.  Many Thanks Shawn!!!

 gma@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
<< Les;
 F280 can be used off-camera with the F0.6m TTL auto cord.  In the BG2, I
 think you may have to tape over the connections.
 george