Re: [OM] Wireless releases - home brew?

Subject: Re: [OM] Wireless releases - home brew?
From: "Stuart Goggin" <SGOGGIN@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 06 Oct 98 08:23:48 +1000

Hey, if your interested in remotes try

htp://www.oatleyelectronics.com/remote.html

I have built a couple of these kits they work really well.   The Series II
kit (K95) $45 AUD ( About $30USD) would be ideal for remote controlling a
camera. It comes with a remote similar to a car alarm remote. Very neat....

I would probably mount the receiver in a small plastic box and attach it to
the camera via a cable.
The company is located in Sydney Australi, but mail orders any where.

Stuart Goggin