Re: [OM] Books on lenses

Subject: Re: [OM] Books on lenses
From: gma <gma@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 1998 16:39:22 -0700

--
Tim;

Strange, I had the same idea a week or two ago.  I picked up a copy of
"Lenses for 35mm Photography".  It was a Kodak workshop series book.  It
was, unfortunately, a bit rudimentary, at least for the level of
experience I now have.  Good thing it was in the 1/2 off bin.  The book
did have some good info, but it just never built on the basics.

I had a brief offline conversation with Gary R about it and he
recommended a book or two.  But that message is on my other machine.
I'll try to remember to post it tonite.

george  :>)