[OM] A question for the assembled Wise Ones

Subject: [OM] A question for the assembled Wise Ones
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 1998 22:38:09 -0600
Hi, all.

It looks like I was the successful high bidder on a mint Zuiko 16mm F/3.5
fisheye lens, being sold at auction on Classifieds2000 by a gent named Gordon
Ray from California.  Does anyone know anything about Gordon?  I've been trying
to find info from various sources, but he doesn't seem to have much of a
history in the usual places (eBay, C2000, photo.net, USENET newsgroups, etc.),
or I'm just doing poor searches these days.

Appreciate any info anyone can give me.

Garth