Re: [OM] OM FS

Subject: Re: [OM] OM FS
From: Denton Taylor <denton@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 1998 15:02:25 -0400
>>I am surprised to see "mint" or "mint minus" on for sale items posted.  Are
there so many collectors of unused OM items on this list?  In my
understanding "mint" means "unused, in box, with original papers" possibly
even still "sealed in box".  I don't use "mint" otherwise.  What's the
consensus here?>>

Mint means 'indistinguisable from new'. A mint item may or may not come
with original packaging, which should be clarified by seller. Mint with
original packaging would be 'LNIB', or 'like new in box'. If the box had
never been opened, it would simply be 'new'.

Regards,

Denton Taylor
Photogallery at www.dentontaylor.com