RE: [OM] Kodachrome Processing

Subject: RE: [OM] Kodachrome Processing
From: Wayne Harridge <Wayne.Harridge@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 1998 08:59:59 +1000

        I have never noticed Kodachrome out of sequence, I guess all you can
do is pull the mounts apart and look at the actual frame numbers.

        The lab that does my E6 doesn't number the mounts at all, so when I
know there are test shots where I need the number I can just ask them to
leave that range unmounted, e.g. "mount frames 1 to 23, leave 24 to end
unmounted".  This is a valuable service from my perspective.

        ...Wayne