Re: [OM] OM in WA

Subject: Re: [OM] OM in WA
From: Sean Chan <sean@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 1998 17:13:08 +0800 (WST)
Cc: sworner@xxxxxxxxxxx
Gidday Steve,

> I am a newcomer to the list - My kit is OM-1N (1982 vintage but still
> spotless) 35-70 and 75-150 Zuikos.

Welcome to Olympus Land. I've just recently (1 month ago) acquired an
OM-1 too and have been building up my collection. Currently have 50mm
F1.4, 135mm F2.8 and hopefully by the end of this week, I'd have an
OM-4Ti, T32 with Bounce Grip 2, 28mm F2.8 and a Varimagnifinder in my
hands - all courtesy of the Photographic Trader. I highly recommend this
classifieds magazine.

My primary purpose of my collection is to do some astrophotography, and
learn more on manual photography.

> I'm in Perth, Western Australia... are there any other members from my
> part of Oz?

I'm in Perth too :-).

> Steve W

Sean
P.S. Anyone wants to buy a Canon F-1 set??
--
Sean H.Y. Chan (sean@xxxxxxxxxx)
IT Consultant