Re: [OM] Is it that bad - yep indeedy!

Subject: Re: [OM] Is it that bad - yep indeedy!
From: "John Gardner" <vu49@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 1998 13:42:51 +0100
Richard Dale <Richard_Dale@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> How many new products did Nikon produce for their professional system
over
> the same period (apart from the F5 body).

A fabulous range of TTL, high powered, daylight fill in, rear curtain sync,
front curtain sync flash units; a whole boat load of silent wave, internal
focussing ED lenses (both super fast and normal) and several new bodies
(F50, F60 F90, F90x etc), not just the incredible F5. If only I could
afford their 600mm f/4 IFEDS.  sigh......

Yes I do use N*k*n as well as Olympus. As a semi pro wildlife photographer
I have to own another system besides my beloved OMs, otherwise I'd just
have to forget it and concentrate on holiday snaps (though some might say I
ought to do that anyway).

John.