[OM] A remnant from my Olympus Garage Sale...

Subject: [OM] A remnant from my Olympus Garage Sale...
From: mahlon.r.haunschild@xxxxxx
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 1998 21:39:16 -0500
Hi, everyone.  The sale has gone well, for which I thank the members of the
list.  Almost everything is either sold or spoken for.  But, one item
remains...

3.  Olympus Zuiko 28mm f. 2.8 wide-angle lens, with front and rear caps.
Multicoated.  Perfect, inside and out.  B&H lists a "9" version of this
lens for $149.  My price: $115, INCLUDING the correct Olympus screw-on
rubber lens hood, and shipping in the continental US (the hood was a recent
acquisition).

I can send you a JPEG of this lens, once I get home tomorrow.

I'm still looking for a Shoe 1 and a Shoe 4, if you want to trade.  Please
reply to me off-list.

Regards (and thanks for your consideration),

Mahlon