Re: [OM] Any advice for a novice?

Subject: Re: [OM] Any advice for a novice?
From: "Terry and Tracey" <foxcroft@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 1998 11:22:37 +1000
I'm biased, and not a professional. But the OM-4 sunds great. Personally, I
would go with the OM-1, but others on this list have heard me say that too
many times before :-). Try to get her to use it on manual and learn exposure
and composition, rather than relying on the camera. People are better at
photography than manchines.

What particular field is she interested in? Macro (Oly is hte best),
landscape, nature people, art, B&W, etc

Foxy