Re: [OM] vignetting; terminology; MC filters; spelling

Subject: Re: [OM] vignetting; terminology; MC filters; spelling
From: Richard Schaetzl <Richard.Schaetzl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 08 Oct 1998 11:46:00 +0200
Sehr geehrter Herr Schloss,

you liked to write:

> Herr Sommerwerck is absolutely korrekt: "Ordnung muss sein."  Ja wohl!!!

No, no dear Listfuehrer, "Ja wohl" is indeed one word -> jawohl

> I would like to add a few rules of my own:
>
> (A) It is inappropriate to post the the OLY list while out of kompliance
>     to the military dress kode.  Skirts for members of Skottish descent,
>     and Lederhosen for everyone on Sundays are akceptable.

Of course, the Listfuehrer wears the obligatory tutu.

> (B) It is absolutely unakceptable to post the the OLY list while wearing
>     lewd or dirty underware.  (George, pls remove those silly pink panties
>     at once!!!)

Sir, if pink underwear is forbiden on the list, what are you wearing
under your tutu?

> (C) It is striktly verbotten to post to the OLY list while receiving oral
>     sex.

Dear Listfuehrer, what did you mean with "verbotten"? Are you relating
to the niederdeutschen term "Botten" shoes or boots?
And did you mean this will cause cracked hot shoes on OM-1 or OM-2?
BTW what is oral sex?

>     Anal sex is ok only if Herr Fuehrer himself on the receiving end,
>     or he elevated you to the rank of "anal retentive".  Spanking is always
>     good, and akts of self-loving or self-loathing are only allowed while
>     posting from the kombat zone.

I thought the Olympus mailing list is an international institution and
laws how to conduct sex are an speciality to some staates in the USA?
Isn´t there a form of immunity of prosecution for the list, same as it
is granted the UN?

> Anyone violating these regulations will be immediately subscribed to the
> Leica mailing list, and/or sent to the Eastern Front.

Send to Tokyo?

> /Obersturmbahnmeister Schloss

...and beloved Listfuehrer

Regards

Richard

p.s. Is airpolution in the Los Angeles area realy that bad?