Re: [OM] Is it that bad

Subject: Re: [OM] Is it that bad
From: EdMall@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 1998 22:40:05 EDT

<< I want for nothing.  I can photograph single celled organisms, a child's
 smile or colliding galaxies with my OM system.  The latest models offer
 convienence features that my OM's will probably never have like
 auto-bracketing, auto fill-flash, TTL flash, and so on.  But the OM system
 is peerless in the macro specialty, no slouch in the manual category, and a
 dang fine **system** all over.  When I run out of ways to play with OM's,
 maybe I'll try Nikon or Canon's latest do-dad gadgetry.  Till then, I
 suppose these tired old manual. mechanical, pre-CAD design, pre ED glass
 beasties will just have to do <VBG>.

 John P

well said.