Re: [OM] digital backs; OM as the "ultimate" system

Subject: Re: [OM] digital backs; OM as the "ultimate" system
From: Carsten Esch <carsten.esch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 09 Oct 1998 09:44:11 +0100
Hi,

I hate to destroy dreams but due to MY knowledge, there is no plan nor a
technical possibility to do such a digital back for the OM series.
Please read this as MY personal information, this is not an official
statement. I am for my private leisure (love my OM equipment) on this
list.....

Regards,

Carsten Esch  - OLYMPUS       Digital Imaging Support Group
                serviced by OLYMPUS  Software  Europe  GmbH

                Wendenstrasse 14-16, 20097 Hamburg, Germany
                Tel. + 800 67108300 (Toll Free)
                Tel. + (49) 40 23773 899
                Fax. + (49) 40 23773 644

                e-mail: digital@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx