[OM] OM Literature / Repairers

Subject: [OM] OM Literature / Repairers
From: Mike Bloor <mikbloor@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 1998 13:51:05 +0100
I have duplicate copies of the following:

        Olympus Pursuit Vol 4 No 2 1985

        Olympus Camera Club News Issue 4 August 1985

Neither have a lot of OM content, but if anyone wants them, let me know off
list.

=================================

I haven't seen any mention in the list of the "Olympus Cameras Foto-School".
This was a series of leaflets published by Olympus UK covering mostly OM
related subjects from battery compatibility to double exposures.  If I
remember rightly there were about 14 of these.  I think that I gave all but
one of mine away to a local camera club.

=================================

If anyone in the UK or Ireland is looking for a good repair outfit, I can
recommend:

        H. Lehmann Limited
        249 London Road
        Stoke-On-Trent
        Staffs ST4 5AA

        Phone: 01782 413611

They are recommended by Olypus UK.  Whereas Olympus "adjusted" the shutter
twice on my OM2n without curing problems with uneven exposure, Lehmann just
replaced the complete shutter, solving the problem at the same kind of price.

Incidentally, they told me that one of their customers ran photography
teaching trips in Africa, and had sixteen OM2ns for use by his pupils.

Regards,

Mike Bloor