Re: [OM] CALL FOR DISCUSSION: Split the list

Subject: Re: [OM] CALL FOR DISCUSSION: Split the list
From: "John Petrush" <petrush@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 1998 20:47:27 -0700
For all the warts, bumps and bruises, this list is perfectly dysfunctional
just like any other family I've ever had the pleasure of sharing lots of
ideas, insights, experience, knowledge and time with.  I strongly believe
splitting the list is not in the list's best interest.  If there is a desire
for informal "chat", there are many ways to accomplish that without a split
(IRC or ICQ come to mind right away) - or giving Shawn another headache.

John P