Re: [OM] digital backs; OM as the "ultimate" system

Subject: Re: [OM] digital backs; OM as the "ultimate" system
From: svtbrad@xxxxxxxxxx (Bradley Mabb)
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 1998 20:52:29 -0700

      Hello All,

        There is SUPPOSED to be a digital insert available for slr cameras.
     We have yet to receive any more information on it. However, a customer
     says he'a already seen them advertised and priced on the east coast
     (Shutterbug mag possibly?). There IS a website (that I beleive I first
     heard of here) for the company making them, but was under the impression
     their availability had been postponed. These aren't backs, but inserts that
     fit inside somehow. No word if modifications are necessary.

                                                enjoy,
                                                 Brad