Re: [OM] Olympus 35RD -- an eB*y Godzilla!

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus 35RD -- an eB*y Godzilla!
From: Gary Schloss <schloss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 1998 01:30:17 -0800
Mark Hammons wrote:

>As I posted earlier, I just picked  up an RD in EX++ condition from Ritz
>Collectable cameras this week for $120.
>[With] repairs [...] I'll end up having a little over $200 in it and
>I think it will be well worth it.  I've already grown to love it!
>
>P.S. => I was the second highest bidder on the above-mentioned eB*y
>auction of the RD earlier today.  I was too slow to up the  bid to $200,
>[so] I just missed by about 2 seconds.  So yes they ARE popular cameras.

Dear Zuiks/Zuikettes:

Unfortunately, I have only two 35RD's, and both are kinda, sorta spoken
for.  However, I expect to find several more 35RD's soon, so anyone with
a desire for one and $$$$ to spend -- pls contact me with your requests.

Btw, I have a really clean, near-mint 35SP for sale.  The 35SP was OLY's
top of the line rangefinder.  It has the same lens as the 35RD, but adds
a complex spot/averaging meter, a more advanced shutter, etc.

Cheers,

/Gary Schloss.
Studio City, CA
schloss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx