Re: [OM] OM Books -- another eB*y Godzilla!

Subject: Re: [OM] OM Books -- another eB*y Godzilla!
From: SiteMistic@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 1998 18:19:38 EDT
In a message dated 10/10/98 5:13:08 PM Central Daylight Time,
schloss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<<
 Not that I enjoy pushing Jim's buttons (ok, so maybe I do enjoy it!  So
 go ahead, sue me! :-)), but...

 Today, in yet another display of unabashed, shameless, uncontrollable,
 all-consuming, terminal, almost primal Zuikoholism, someone on eB*y bid
 US$77, plus $4 in shipping, for Franz Pangerl's excellent OM-1/2 book
 (1975 ed., in English).

 Add to this the $150 or so recently paid for a copy of "The Olympus OM
 Way", and with my extensive library of OM books, including the above two,
 I am almost assured a comfortable early retirement. :-)

 Cheers,

 /Gary Schloss. >>

     LOL. You see, I just don't know what to hoard. And here I was counting on
that drawer full of Argus C-3 cameras I have carefully stored away to fund my
retirement. And here I am actually "using" this Olympus stuff. Maybe I should
be using the C-3's and putting the OM-1's behind glass. No wonder I never got
rich. Dumb, dumb, dumb. ;->

Jim