Re: [OM] Odd flash problem

Subject: Re: [OM] Odd flash problem
From: SiteMistic@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 1998 17:20:08 EDT
In a message dated 10/11/98 4:16:12 PM Central Daylight Time,
jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Hi Jim,

 Not that I have a clue, but can you get BOTH flashes to work through the
 same shoe on either camera? If so, that would tend to isolate the problem
 to a rogue shoe 1.

 Good luck,

    Both work fine through either shoe on any other OM-1 body. What I can't
understand is why only one would work with this particular body. If the sync
is working at all, it should fire either flash. But it only fires the old
manual flash. Very strange.

Jim