Re: [OM] My "new" OM-1N and its focusing screen.

Subject: Re: [OM] My "new" OM-1N and its focusing screen.
From: Chris Barker <cmib@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 07:09:08 +0100
Congratulations Ingmar!

You're going to have fun.

I would not have thought that the 1-11 screen darkened with shorter focal
lengths, so my immediate reaction to your question was: is the stop-down
lever getting stuck?  However, it would be worth your trying a 1-13 or 1-4
(which I use on my OM1N and OM4) to see how it is.  The screens are very
cheap 2nd hand.  I can let you have a 1-13 if you wish.

I should  be interested to read what an expert thinks of the darkening problem.

Chris