[OM] Bellows

Subject: [OM] Bellows
From: "Dr. Chris Barrett" <cpbarrett@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 12:29:36 +0100
Marco wrote:
"I wonder if you can find other mounts rings too. I understand lens mount
cannot be easily pulled out, while camera's definitely can. "

Sorry, I'm not sure what you're asking me.

The lens board doesn't have a removable mount, unlike the camera end. After the
initial correspondence on this I looked up the bellows manual, and removing the
camera mount, fixing it to the camera and then replacing it in the bellows, is
the recommended way of fitting the camera. so you can adjust the angle the
camera sits at as part of this operation.

The lens board can, of course be removed from the rail and flipped around to
use lenses reversed. All you do is remove the knurled screw/stop at the end of
the rail and slide the board off.

Chris