Re: [OM] Eight more new additions to the Web Gallery

Subject: Re: [OM] Eight more new additions to the Web Gallery
From: gma <gma@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 18:42:54 -0700
Garth Wood wrote:

> Hokay!
>
> A further eight new submitters ...

I finally found time to browse the Gallery again.  It sure looks great.
And these new submitters have added some wonderful new work. Just to
mention a couple:
Shayne McGuires' IRs and fisheyes are quite good (love that old castle.
I thimk it's looking back at me!  And "Mysterious ways is one of the
best circular fisheye shots I've seen.)
Paul Schings Venus/moon shots are tough shots well done.
Wiliam Wagenaars' imaginative works range from a beautifully-done B&W
portrait of a man lighting a cigarette to a tricky shot of a dart
puncturing a baloon.  Well done Wiliam.
And Shawns' B&W chapel interior is superb.

All IMHO

Great to be a Zuikofile.

george