Re: [OM] bifocals

Subject: Re: [OM] bifocals
From: Chris Barker <cmib@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 06:37:00 +0100
John

I wear multi-focal spectacles and I use the top (distance) part without any
problem.  If you need to use an eyecup, it will be easier to take your
spectacles off and insert a correction lens (for distance) in an Eyecup 1;
I had my correction lens made (free) by the optician who made my (very
expensive) spectacles for me.   If you wish to use an Eyecup 2, you will
have to find out the correction that your focusing eye needs for distance
viewing and buy the appropriate Eyecup 2 because the lens in built-in.

Chris