Re: [OM] Challenge

Subject: Re: [OM] Challenge
From: "Richard Dale" <Richard_Dale@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 08:46:25 +0000
Between the two, it is small wonder Canon and Nikon rule the pro ranks.
As much as I would like to see OMs 5 & 6, I'm not holding my breath.  It
has
been too long a period of "not yet" already.
I want to see the long term survival of the OM system, maybe the people on
the
list (and those of a like mind) hold the answer, as far as I can see we
would be the only market for the OM5/6 and OM component upgrades. For
ultimate survival OM somehow has to be bridged into digital and/or AF.

PS at a lecture last night the AF slide projector was finally turned off,
after some weeks
of having a mind of its own. Does this happen to AF cameras.