Re: [OM] Camberweel

Subject: Re: [OM] Camberweel
From: "Branko GT" <gjuro@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 21:25:18 +1000

I'm wondering if I was at the meet in the parallel reality. If there wasn't
for the Trip 35 painted black with supplementary wide angle I'd be
completely convinced.
I never saw the OM4T!
I saw OM2n for AUD80 (it was all dirty but looks good after once over),
3x50F1.8 for AUD50 (that is AU$50 for 3 lenseses (is that the proper plural
of lense :-), I bought that) and T32 for AU$120.
It was fun!

cheers
bgt