Re: [OM] the Leica CL

Subject: Re: [OM] the Leica CL
From: "Rand E. Tomcala" <rtomcala@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 09:39:30 -0700
But Gary,
  What you say is true, and I agree.  That's why I have an OM2,OM2n,OM1,
OM1n, and a Pen FT (with OM and Nikon adapter) as well as the Leica CL
(really just kept for investment).  With that body array and the lens
that I have, "it don't get much funner than that!"
Rand E.
P.S.  This disregards the freaky stuff.  ie 4x5, Minox, Minolta 16, and
the not so freaky Oly XA2 and a Trip 35