Re: [OM] Challenge

Subject: Re: [OM] Challenge
From: Jim Loudon <jloudon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 09:58:05 -0400
> Where's the Olympus/Kodak digital collaboration SLR ?
> Canon & Nikon have one. OM should too.

I wonder, too.  The D600 is a nice camera, but...

With specific reference to the K/N/C digital collaborations,
the news-gathering organizations which are the customers for
these things would have to somehow be convinced to use OM-series
gear once again.  There's also the issue of ready availability
of long, fast glass and large-ratio zooms which are the staples
of today's photojournalists, or rather, the lens pools of their
employers :-)

jim