Re: [OM] T32 Flash operation with OM-4Ti

Subject: Re: [OM] T32 Flash operation with OM-4Ti
From: "Sean Chan" <sean@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 23:23:12 +0800
Cc: <c100s@xxxxxxx>
> Shawn,
>
> There is one other thing about the T-32 and full TTL OTF exposure.
> When you see the results, you will be smiling for days!
>
> Charlie Loeven

No kidding :-). I just picked up my first roll of my OM-4Ti shots and
they were fantastic!! I used an old (possibly expired for a few months)
Fuji HG100 and those that were in focus (yes I had some focussing problems)
were tack sharp and the flash was just heaven!!

I'll try to do some daylight photography with this but so far, I'm more
impressed with the results of this combination than my dad's EOS RT!!

Sean
--
Sean H.Y. Chan (sean@xxxxxxxxxx)
IT Consultant