Re: [OM] Please advise on MC

Subject: Re: [OM] Please advise on MC
From: "Rand E. Tomcala" <rtomcala@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 12:05:15 -0700
Jason,
  I don't know about the way Tran is saying it but if you are bidding on
the lens pictured then it is, according to current knowledge,
multi-coated.  The key here is that there is no letter preceding the
word Zuiko (as in E-Zuiko). If there is a letter present, then it's NOT
multicoated. AFAIK
Rand E.