Re: [OM] CALL FOR DISCUSSION: Split the list

Subject: Re: [OM] CALL FOR DISCUSSION: Split the list
From: "marc simon" <marc.simon@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 23:02:21 +0100
Hi Ingemar I have the same opinion than you
Ingemar Uvhagen wrote:
>Split the list? I would not like that, especially when we know each other
(more or less >anyway). I think we would miss some people who would perhaps
only hang around one of >these lists. I would also miss these totally
off-topic discussions, also I would miss the silly >jokes and comments.
>If we split this list, we split this group - this community of OM.
during my American trip of this summer it was a great opportunity to meet
the two "Garies" sorry Gary Schloss and Gary Reese and to discuss through
the phone with Tom Curlee. Without the list I'd missed those encounter...
And I remember the discussion about creativity...and we still need the end
of the story of Ken Norton about Vert and Toky (of course he had some other
occupations these last times...)
We all know that photography is a part of technique and another of "art" and
the artist are sometimes "turbulents" as we say in French. I hope the list
will not split,in Belgium we know what a "split" could mean...
but it's only my 0.02 Euro
regards
marc