Re: [OM] Camberweel

Subject: Re: [OM] Camberweel
From: "Stuart Goggin" <SGOGGIN@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 14 Oct 98 09:09:21 +1000

The 4ti was located on the far Right hand side as you entered the building,
the guy selling it was asking fairly high prices for most of his stuff.  I
nearly bought the 4ti,  but decided to save my money for other things.  A
good decision as I would not have been able to afford all of the other OM
stuff I bought.

The swap meet really needed a lot of time to search through all of the junk
to find the bargains.   There were some good OM items buried in there...

Stuart